Jerez : 250cc race
Hiroshi Aoyama won a thrilling 250cc Spanish GP, on Sunday afternoon, on the Jerez circuit.
The Scot Honda rider rode brilliantly, battling it out with Bautista and Simoncelli throughout the 26-lap race.
The three men swapped positions
many, many times, but the Japanese eventually got the edge and won the race in front of local favourite Alvaro Bautista and World Champion Marco Simoncelli.
Barbera spent the race at the back of the leading group and finished fourth.
Jerez : 250cc race results :
1. H.Aoyama – Scot Honda
2. A.Bautista – Mapfre Aspar Aprilia
3. M.Simoncelli – Metis Gilera
4. H.Barbera – Pepe World Aprilia
5. T.Luthi – Emmi Caffe Latte Aprilia
6. M.Pasini – Toth Aprilia
7. G.Talmacsi – Balatonring Aprilia
8. J.Cluzel – Matteoni Aprilia
9. R.Locatelli – Metis Gilera
10. R.De Rosa – Scot Honda
11. M.Di Meglio – Mapfre Aspar Aprilia
12. S.Tomizawa – CIP Moto
13. L.Pesek – Auto Kelly CP Aprilia
Faubel – Valencia CF SAG Honda
15. R.Wilairot – Thai Honda PTT SAG